Sunday, July 30, 2006

Now I lay me down to rest
I pray the Lord to pass the test
I pray my mind will retain
all of the causes of nipple pain

Should I sleep with a book under my head
or aim for a good mights rest instead
May all of this nights dreams be sweet
without a single dream of teat

The test examiners do demand
that I arrive with number 2 pencil in hand
May the seats be comfy soft
And all of my studying pay off


My friend at Bluepaintred wrote a wonderfully supportive and funny post today.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

9 comments:

Kelly Wolfe said...

Break a boob! We are rooting for you. Ewww, bad. Sorry. But really do wish you the best.

Lisa

but Momma said...

I LOVE break a boob! That's great! Who knew there were so many things to know about boobies? Oh, I guess men knew that.

We'll toast you with milk in the morning. In a glass. From a cow.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Lady!!!

Bluepaintred said...

you will , you will ROCK THIS TEST

I hope your pencils dont break, nor your mind, the seats are soft, and the qquestions easy.

You know you're stuff, show wm how to milk it!

Andreia Huff said...

Go momma! Go momma! Momma momma she's our man if she cant do it, no one can! Wishing you the best!

Anonymous said...

You WILL pass the exam and do it wonderfully. I know it.

Anonymous said...

break a boob - snort!!

fingers and toes crossed for you!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I'm with bluepaintred - if I ever have badly deseased lactating boobs I'm calling you too.

Maybe not first.

Angel Baby said...

I've been thinking about you all day!! Wishing you the best!!