Monday, June 26, 2006

Notice

From this point forward I will leave comments as
onetallmomma

There are just too many of us Ashley's floating around in blogland. If I am going to write something witty and insightful, I want the credit.

3 comments:

Angel Baby said...

Hey there,

I couldn't find your email so I'll write you here.

The purpose of the Cod Liver Oil is for the Omega IIIs, right?? I eat sardines like 5x a week and the omegas have changed my life. My eyesight got better, my brain seems to function better, and I really think it helps keep depression at bay. I had measles as a baby and my daughter's pediatrician recommended that I try cod liver oil for a couple months and see if I notice a change. My first can of sardines was like eating something I'd waited my whole life for... if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I also put some CLO in Annabelle's water every day. It helps her with dry skin and also constipation. She seems to love the flavor -gross I know!

I've never really investigated the differences between Omega IIIs and CLO, so I hope they have the same benefits. I'd be interested in hearing about what your experience has been. (If/when you have time.) My email: ally@piedriver.com

Also, kind of off subject: my husband has eyesight of -8... and is basically blind without his glasses. I really want him to try Lasik but he's scared of losing what little eyesight he has left. I've never heard of anyone going blind in a botched Lasik surgery, but when he loses his glasses he panics and calls me. It's scary!

Thanks for dropping by!
Allysun (Angel Baby)

Bonnie B said...

Good for you-- now I'll know for sure who is talking

Pollyanna said...

yeah, good for you. I agree about the ashley thing, I get confused all the time too! :)