MMMmm chocolate coated strawberries. I'm so jealous! Nice haircut too! Why do our kids do that to themselves? Then again... with some of the haircuts I've had, its no wonder!
You know what's funny about that haircut? I gave myself the same one at about the same age (like Tammara) but then as a young woman in my 20's, I PAID VERY VERY GOOD MONEY FOR A "PIXIE" CUT that looked pretty much the same.
Ummm, chocolate covered strawberries? How yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In additional to raising my 4 bright, stubborn children and holding down 2 part time jobs I am entering into the second year as the President of the Governing Board of First Parish UU, Portland Maine. I was called to my ministry by a strong desire to help my beloved faith community realize its full potential. My service to the church is integral to my own spiritual journey.
7 comments:
Yeah, I've got a photo of myself with a haircut just like that - at her exact age!
Mmmm, chocolate-covered strawberries.
Oh, the little do-it-yourselfer!
Actually, she didn't do half bad, I like a short-short bang look, and you've got to be young to get away with it!
MMMmm chocolate coated strawberries. I'm so jealous! Nice haircut too! Why do our kids do that to themselves? Then again... with some of the haircuts I've had, its no wonder!
You know what's funny about that haircut? I gave myself the same one at about the same age (like Tammara) but then as a young woman in my 20's, I PAID VERY VERY GOOD MONEY FOR A "PIXIE" CUT that looked pretty much the same.
Ummm, chocolate covered strawberries? How yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa. That looks so good. Must have one now. Does your child cater?
Lisa
Her haircut just makes her all the cuter. I love that about little kids.
Too bad that logic doesn't work for us.
Actually, I do like her haircut!
Post a Comment