My eldest daughter wrote this post. Rest your minds, the dog is hale and hearty. He thirves on all of the attention.
My kids torture my dog. You know, my buddy? My pal? They have pushed him in the lake, held him in the tight grip of the 8 year old as they ran the vacuum closer and closer, blown kazoos in his poor ears...
Observe...




I could probably get a good price for them on eBay:
Tall 13 year old, also good at sweeping, quiet, comes with good cooking skills, but without kitchen...
Nice 11 year old, likes dressing up, somewhat moody, good at sweeping...
8 year old has angels face, likes knives, can take apart and probably put back together anything...
4 year old comes with yellow blanket, can charm and/or deafen anyone...
Or:
Irish terrier, one of only 3 in Maine, occasionally gets grumpy, normally cheerful, my buddy, my pal, my canine friend...
No,the kids have gotta go.
I have to go to. My 11 yr. old and my 13 yr. old are cooking dinner and my glass of wine is waiting!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
What my kids do to my dog (which one should I give away?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
one tall daughter wrote this, for her 6 foot momma
Oh I would grant them all amnesty. Honestly, kids who cook? You gotta keep them. And dogs as cute as yours? Goes without saying.
LMBO that was great! I say if the dog doesnt bite , he likes it!
That big doggie pillow thing is cool!!!!!
VERY funny! You've obviously acquired your momma's sharp sense of humor.
I'll be looking for more guest posts from you in the future!
Post a Comment