Yesssss! He and his helper arrived on Saturday and worked all day. For me. On my house. Halleluhah and Praise the Lord!
My kitchen faucet no longer leaks thanks to the new casket. I now have a working light on the sun poarch. No more typing in the dark. My walks have been edged and half of the bushes trimmed. Things are looking up. Here are some pics.

All of the work should be done by the time I return from Camden next weekend. Side porch painted, gutters cleaned, reamining bushes trimmed. That will be lovely.
Yes, I will try to post from Camden. "Try" being the important word. It all depends on what kind of access I have to my Mom's and sister's computers.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
The Handyman Cometh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
GORGEOUS! Yay for the handymen!
So what did you have to promise him to get him to finally show up?
Thank goodness. I always feel better when everything is fixed.
Lisa
Looks absolutely lovely!
Have fun in Camden!
Don't you love freshly edged grass!
Wow! It looks so stately and lovely!
Don't you just love a good handyman? (Was he hot? Because that's always a nice bonus.)
Woo-hoo! Now can you send him down to Houston?
Your yard looks amazing! It's so neat and clean.
Horrah for the handyman!
oooh, seriously envious of that lovely patch of grass you have!! looks very tidy.
It looketh Niceth!
Our yard is part brown,part yellow, and part green. I lookeed forward to fall when you can't tell one lawn from another!
Have fun at Mom's...
Looks nice!
Nice shrubs. I don't bundle mine up good enough in the winter and they get all crushed by the snow. This is a good reminder of why I shouldn't do that!
Did you do the bribery technique???
Post a Comment