Is a gentle kiss on the forehead as if it were a blessing.
Kind hands that help to fix messy hair on the way out of the door.
Fingers that seek to memorize a face.
Strong arms that enfold you until the shaking stops. And beyond.
Something that I have never known from a man.
Until now.
And it has touched my heart.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Tenderness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
three cheers for happyness!
beautiful.
and now, check me out using my new google abc checkermadoodle thing for writing comments
by the way. the google abc checker doesn't recognise "google" that's funny
This is so beautiful and sweet. It reminds me how lucky lucky lucky I am, because Paul has been all of those things for me. I need to appreciate him more. (I will tell him who to thank for his getting lucky himself later this evening...)
Isn't it a wonderful gift for surviving hell?
Post a Comment