Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fair Celtic Skin

O.K.

I was going to write this witty post about my Celtic fair skin and the problems it has been causing me.

But on further consideration I am going to err on the side of caution.

Figure it out for yourselves.

6 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I'm too dumb. Please elaborate.

Ashley Lasbury said...

Sorry HM. My friend has a beard.

Anonymous said...

Are you implying political correctness drove you to not write about this??? argh! Kirue

amusing said...

Oh, I was going with hickies....

Anonymous said...

I have fair skin and even I am wondering how it all fits? What are you trying NOT to tell us here? Cece

Ashley Lasbury said...

Anonymous #1: Bite ME! This is my blog and family members do read it. Being PC is not the issue. Being sensitive to others feelings is.

Anonymous #2: Fair skin + male beard = red skin in a variety of different places.