Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fooled

By the time late afternoon rolled around yesterday, I was fairly confident that April Fool's Day hi-jinx had by-passed my house.

Stupid me.

I had a hot date last night. After dinner I ran upstairs to freshen up. As I checked my teeth for stray pieces of food, I put toothpaste on my brush and stuck it in my mouth. Without looking.

First my lips started to tingle.

Then my tongue started to burn.

Next my lips went numb.

Finally, tears began to roll down my checks.


"JOOOSSSHHHUAAAA! GET UP HERE.....NOWWWWWW!"

"What's up Mom?"

"What. Did. You. Put. On. My. Toothbrush!?"

Small boy child falls onto the floor, screaming with laughter. Pointing his finger in my general direction he manages to get one word out between howls of laughter.


5 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Hmmm, I can only imagine how his Cocoa Cocoa Puffs are going to taste this morning.

Megs said...

That is pretty hilarious...

Andrea Frazer said...

Okay, I LOOOOOVE that kid. He his Heeeelarious. Wonder who he gets it from?

Pollyanna said...

ohgoodness. sounds like something my kids would do. Last fall, when i was sick as a dog, they put a glob of chaulking in my hair and thought it was HILARIOUS as I screamed like a little girl and jumped around like a mad woman. *sigh* gotta love our boys, it's our job,eh? :)

Unknown said...

That is great. I bet he was very proud of himself.