The saying goes that All is Fair in Love and War. Is that true?
My guy and I will only able to see each other one night this week. And then not again until next week. As we were both quite done in from out date on Sunday we decided to play some backgammon on Wednesday night. Of course, as tuckered as I was feeling yesterday, I have a inkling that I will be in fine fettle by then. But we should also try other activities together. Don't you think? Broaden our horizons?
I have been playing backgammon since I was a teenager. And I am quite good. He and I played once a few months ago. Back in the days before our first kiss. He beat me handily. Of course, my excuse was that I found myself distracted by the gorgeousness man sitting on my couch, close enough that I could touch him. That was before I laid that Good Catholic Girl to rest.
So, a rematch is in order. And I want to win. And I will be very distracted. As I usually am when I am with him.
So, is it fair of me to try to level the playing field a bit?
Can I distract him? Without touching. Throw his game off?
I've never tried to be distracting before. Tried to seduce.
I don't know if I can be, but I plan to find out.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Backgammon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I don't think the question is, "Can I distract...?", but rather, "What weapon in my vast arsenal shall I choose to distract with...?"
yeah, are you going to play strip backgammon or what? :) And do we ever get to see a photo of your new hot luvva?
No to the strip backgammon...I just seek to distract. And no to the pic as well. Sorry.
Did you know that you were the one who taught me to play backgammon many, many moons ago?
I think if you unbutton a few too many buttons on your shirt, you might find yourself being distracting without much effort on your part...;)
oh man.....bummer....
I think you should play golf instead of back gammon. Guess who gets to be the putt and guess who gets to be the hole in one?
Post a Comment