Saturday, April 07, 2007

Running Away From Home

"Hi. I'm running away from home. Wanna join me?"

That is what he said after I answered the phone. His kids have been dropped off at their cousins and mine are with their Dad.

And I'm running away from home. With a lovely man. For some debauchery.

I pick him up in 10 minutes. A very, very long 10 minutes.

Road trip theme song: Mary Chapin Carpenter's Shut up and Kiss Me.

4 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

oh and i had better have an email as soon as you get home telling me that you had a wonderful time. Debauchery is my favorite pastime.

also happy easter!

Andrea Frazer said...

You just know you'll be interrupted due to a case of nasty chickenpox.

Mom Thumb said...

Definitely an offer you can't refuse. You are going to blog about it, right? You know, so some of us can live vicariously . . .

amusing said...

Huurray!