Monday, April 09, 2007

Blissed Out

Better this morning. I got some much needed sleep last night. My knees have stopped shaking and I am no longer walking as if I just got off a horse.

The foolish grin is still in place, however.

Yes, we had some fun. It was a lovey time out of time.

All in all, not to shabby for two semi-middle aged, pushing 50, 17 year old wanna-be's. Not to shabby at all.

Blissed out is the term I came up with to describe that spectacular state of being when stairs are hard to descend and two grown-ups can't seem to keep from weaving as they walk down the street even though they are holding hands. And they haven't even been drinking.

Blissed right out of my ever lovin' mind.

5 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

hey how is the chicken pox coming along? Any spots yet?

Ashley Lasbury said...

10-14 days incubation on the pox. You can be sure that I'll let everyone know.....

Andrea Frazer said...

Ah, this is sooooooooo great!

Pollyanna said...

Wow. Congrats I guess....:)

Mom Thumb said...

Hmmm, methinks I am somewhat envious of thee!