Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running
from a woman's toes to her ears, lingering in the softest
way possible in various places in between, given
often enough, would add immeasurably to world peace.
Marianne Williamson
(Thanks to Andrea for telling me about Marianne Williamson. Thanks to God for sending me a man who believes in world peace.)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Quote of the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Whew! Sounds like it's time for a cold shower my dear. ;-)
Am I weird? That just does not appeal to me in any possible way. Cece
CeCe cracks me up. She always has the anti-opinion.
As far as the quote, leave it to you to find that from Marianne Williamson. I had no idea she was that erotic. Here I was thinking I was sending you info on a spiritual woman.
Not that this isn't spiritual in its own way.
Hope you had fun!
Hey, I brought laughter? Yikes. Sure didn't mean to do THAT!! :-) Now let the guy rub his slender, long fingers all over my body....(forget his tongue)....and I uh....well no negativity there! Cece
I love Marianne Williamson. I have always read her in tough times. And again, in good times. You see something different whenever you re-read!
Post a Comment