Bluepaintred tagged me for this meme. On general principle alone I would normally not play along. I don't forward chain e-mails either. But she is a friend and I am at a lose for good material to write about so I will give it a go. But just this once, Blue. My 5 favorite Places to Eat Out
- My Mom's. She is the most wonderful, creative, talented cook in the entire world.
- Thirds Sis's. Her door is always open, the wine flows freely and she can make me laugh so hard that my sides ache. Plus she inherited my Mom's cooking gene.
- Baby Sis's. Her door is always open, the wine flows freely and she too makes me howl with laughter. Plus, I get to hold her fat baby boy. And I don't have to take him home with me.
- The Great Lost Bear. Previous memories were primarily of eating there with cranky, hungry children. It is the setting of my fist dining experience with my guy. Several months later it was the setting of the now personally infamous shirt sniffing incident. As in, he held out his shirt for me to smell for some now forgotten non amorous reason and I totally lost the ability to speak or think. And I finally understood desire. Parking lot of same restaurant later that cold, dark night as I acted like a 17 year old girl by making out with him in public as total strangers walked by and cheered.
- His Bed.


2 comments:
A guy who doesn't mind cracker crumbs in the bed is a keeper!
Any place where people serve me and I don't have to cook is my favorite place to eat. :-)
Post a Comment