Thursday, May 03, 2007

Life Can Be Strange

It says a great deal about a man that his ex wife not only offers to write his Cupid profile for him but that he takes her up on her offer. Yes, I am his ex wife.

This is how I began the "About Me" section of my ex's on-line dating profile.

No, I am not insane. Yet.

A few weeks ago he told me that he was happy for me. That I was having fun. He has asked no questions and has been very cooperative in arranging his schedule so that it coincides with my date nights. The offer was made as a joke. We both laughed but I did not ever dream that he would take me up on my offer.

He was here when I wrote the profile the other night. He loved it when I wrote that he still had all of his own hair and teeth. And he bought me a bottle of wine in payment for services rendered.

Since then, he has changed his password so I can not take sneak peeks at his traffic. He just told me though that he is getting lots of messages.

One woman called me a "hot shit". He's afraid that she might like me more then him!

Life sure is strange.

(Footnote: One of the women wants us to double date. Not a chance in hell of that happening.)

1 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

have you any clue how much it benifits your children that not only are you and your ex still talking, but you are frendly with eachother

its shows a great deal about both of you.