What a relief! It's almost Friday, so make sure you celebrate. Without 6 extra teenage girls this time. (And good for you for letting your daughter do that. Special.)
Hey momma! I have been away studying for my test so I am happy to get back here and check in with you!
Listen, the friend that asked me about weaning now wants to know when she's gonna dry up! I did very quickly so I dont know what to suggest to her. Any thoughts?
In additional to raising my 4 bright, stubborn children and holding down 2 part time jobs I am entering into the second year as the President of the Governing Board of First Parish UU, Portland Maine. I was called to my ministry by a strong desire to help my beloved faith community realize its full potential. My service to the church is integral to my own spiritual journey.
6 comments:
Excellent news!
Wonderful news! :)
Peace,
~Chani
woooooot woooooot
always great to hear you went thru all that hell for nothing, huh?
What a relief! It's almost Friday, so make sure you celebrate. Without 6 extra teenage girls this time. (And good for you for letting your daughter do that. Special.)
Hooray!
Hey momma! I have been away studying for my test so I am happy to get back here and check in with you!
Listen, the friend that asked me about weaning now wants to know when she's gonna dry up! I did very quickly so I dont know what to suggest to her. Any thoughts?
Post a Comment