Thursday, October 12, 2006

No Words

One of the side effects of the Wellbutrin is headaches. Lucky me.

The headaches suck the words right out of my head.

I am holding out hope that my body will adjust and they will abate.

Fingers and toes crossed.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Funny how we try to fix one thing, only to have something else go haywire...
it'll get better i'm sure, hang in there.

Angel Baby said...

Hey. HEY!

I owe you the biggest apology for not being around when you've most needed your community of friends for support.

I'm very sorry.

I have been totally thinking about you. I offered up an excuse/explanation on my blog...

I'll be around more now. I hope you are hanging in there. One thing that occurred to me last week: sometimes when I'm depressed I try to do something charitable for someone else. It always makes me feel better.

Do you knit? Last week I knit a couple little hats that I donated to the hospital for preemie babies. They only take a couple hours each (good for sitting on the couch during a movie) and are loved so much on the other end. Just an idea.

Many hugs your way.

Anonymous said...

I'll cross my toes for you too. Hang in there.

but Momma said...

Mine went totally away by the second week. Hang in!

Anonymous said...

:-(

I'm crossing everything that those headaches go away. I've heard from several sources that they do. Hang in there.

meno said...

the antideptressants are good thing, but they do not come without a price.
I hope this eases for you.

Unknown said...

Ikes. i hope it get better, but don't be afraid to try another one if this one doesn't seem to work for you.

Bluepaintred said...

i will cross myself as well. hope they go away soon.


hugs