Portland, ME: Mother of 4 runs out of the house screaming and crying. She is reported to have been muttering about killing all of her children. When asked about the cause of her apparent crazed state, she hissed, "The f---ing, never-ending, RAIN!!!"
It started raining two weeks ago and other then brief moments of sunshine, and I mean brief, it has not stopped. They say we have a 40% chance of rain until Wednesday. And we all know that 40% means fog and light drizzle for most of the day. Interspersed with periods of serious rain.
I am feeling bitchy, cranky, pissy and downright blue. Good Lord, but this sucks. My backyard is MUD. There are muddy dog and child footprints everywhere. Once again, just in case you didn't get it the first time: THIS SUCKS! one tall damp momma
I am feeling bitchy, cranky, pissy and downright blue. Good Lord, but this sucks. My backyard is MUD. There are muddy dog and child footprints everywhere. Once again, just in case you didn't get it the first time: THIS SUCKS! one tall damp momma


0 comments:
Post a Comment