I am soooo proud of myself! I have been struggling with some of the basics of blogging. Simple things like putting up a blogroll and posting a picture have flummoxed me. My blogger friend from In the Weeds sent me a wonderful e-mail which helped, but not enough. I finally went to Borders today and bought Blogging for Dummies. Because that is what I am: an Internet dummy. But between the book, the help service on Blogger and dogged Yankee perseverance, I finally figured it out. My arm hurts from clapping myself on the back. It only took my 2 hours to figure out where to insert the code. I also posted my first picture. Check out The Young Felon. He is dressed in his "Heavenly Host" costume from the church Christmas pageant. See what I mean about the angelic smile.
Gosh, my day, week and month are made. Yippee!
P.S. I also figured out how to do a link in the text. More back clapping required.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
My Arm Hurts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yee haw! Way to go! I may have to borrow that book! Or at least now I know there is such a book! Cute felon! Next stop creating our own template!
oh, who am I kidding?
Good job! It LITERALLY took me days to figure out how to post a picture in my profile. it was PATHETIC. Pathetic. I need to buy that book too. Hmm, sounds like a good investment. I just figured how to add links to my posts too. Goodness.
It looks like you changed your template too! It looks nice. :) Congrats.
congrats....my secret? a computer nerd for a husband...can't put a price on that one...
O.K., now I'm totally impressed! Love the new look!
Good for you - it looks great!
Post a Comment