Words should not be like pennies or brownies with only so many to go around. Yet, that has been the case with me lately. All of my words have been going to Gus. Gus is the sweet, smart, funny man who I picked up on-line in November.
We write every day and talk on the phone most nights. Unfortunately, there seem to be no words left over for this blog. I do not think this wordless situation will last for very long. At some point in the near future the words will seem endless once again.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
how freaking SWEET!
It sounds like your words are going to a good cause. ;-) SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! We do miss you around here, so tell Gus he has to share. :-) And by the way, if you haven't seen it, come check out my new digs. They're real purty!
Good for you. Have fun!
Woo-hoo! I was hoping you were staying away for a GOOD reason!
That's great!!
i am happy for you! take your time - we miss you, but are happy for you!
Post a Comment