Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm cussin'

Warning: I am going to be cussing. I don't normally cuss but now is one of those times that I need to. Exit now or deal with it...your choice.

  • The Evil Dentist Man skimped on the fucking Novocaine this morning. He could tell because my arms and legs left the chair. But not my mouth....he was using his cursed drill. I'm not stupid.
  • "Evil Dentist Man, that fucking hurt like hell! Pick up that big, long, bad ass needle and give me more pain killer....NOW!" I probably said, "Ouch. More drugs please."
  • My smiler is broke and I can not, CAN NOT get through the day with a broken smiler. All of the muscles on the lower right side of my face are fucking dead. God damn it all to HELL.
  • Was I out of my ever fucking mind when I decided to have the new replacement windows installed...this week? The upstairs of my house looks like a bomb went off and there are big, fucking (I like that word...deal with it) holes in my house. Drills are drilling. Hammers are banging. And I soooo need a NAP. Not a chance in hell that is going to happen.
  • My lunch today was going to be leftover taco meat with all of the fixings. That I hid in the frig last night. But NOOOOOO. One of my devil spawn children, who shall remain nameless, purloined it for lunch.
  • Not that I can eat anyway because I would probably chew on my own fucking TONGUE.
  • Things were looking up when I found a 20 something, tall drink of water with red hair and beard in my bedroom. Yummmm! But NO...he's fucking married.
  • Since my nap is shot to hell I thought I would take the little one to the playground, sit in the sun and read the current New Yorker. But NO....why not? Because it is fucking cold out there. And I know because there is a 20 knot north wind blowing THROUGH my house.

And the worst part is.....that I get to do the whole damn thing again tomorrow. Fuck.

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

the dentist again tommorrow?

oh dear. I am skeered of them. i really am. i have been putting off and putting off and putting off phoning them.

i will hug you now and say "fuck" as a show of solidarity.

Unknown said...

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. That covers home improvements and dentists. It especially covers coveted leftovers.

Andrea Frazer said...

Think of the bright side: You won't be using your mouth other places this evening, so maybe you'll gain back a pound or two.