Happy New Year! I am wishing for you and yours a year of health, love and happiness. Forget that, you say? You want the dirt on my date....o.k., o.k.
Where to begin? Well, at the beginning, of course. He and I met for the first time on Saturday at the dog park. It was snowing and I was so nervous I thought I was going to puke. But then this tall drink of a man got out of his car and said "Hello, Ashley" in his deep, lovely voice. We walked and talked for an hour as the dog romped with his buddies. I grinned the whole way home.
Last night we met for dinner at 8pm. Actually, he picked me up as I live right down the street from the restaurant. He held my door for me.....so cool! The conversation flowed as we played the "Getting to know you" game. Next stop....a Night Club. I kid you not. We went to a local night club and listened to a great band. We were clearly the oldest folks there but that didn't bother me. It was so much fun. Normally the thought of being in a room with lots of hot, sweaty bodies close at hand where your feet stick to the floor would hold little appeal. But the band was great, it never got too crowded and the company was wonderful. I had forgotten what it feels like to have the sound of a bass make your blood throb.
I like this guy. And it's none of your business whether or not I got kissed. But it was New Years Eve....
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! This is so exciting. Can't wait to hear what happens next!
Oh Wow. That sounds like so much fun. That's great that you guys clicked so well. It's good that he is a good talker so you don't have to spend the whole date being chatty or staring at the floor.
Happy New Year from our house to yours.
Whew, I think i need a cold shower.
Happy New Year to you too!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh you did dint you? you got a kiss
what a perrrrfect way to start the new year
YES!!!!!!!
yeah!!! thats the kind of New Year you need
WOOOOO!!!! ;)
Nanner nanner nanner, Ashley's got a boyfriend!
Dog lover, not afraid to go out for the first time on a holiday...oh my goodness!!! We need pictures of this guy as soon as possible! He sounds great!!!
Whoo HOo!!
So let me get this straight: your second date may or may not have involved a kiss, but your first date involved doggie style?
Happy new year indeed.
;-)
High five.
Post a Comment