Does it mean the Eldest is destined to be an architect when he can't even make a pillow and sheet fort without losing it if the Youngest rearranges or destroys his Creation?
OHMYGAWD, my kids love doing that. It makes a huge mess, but they love it. have your kids taken up the sledding down the stairs? they could have their winter games.
You're a mama after my own heart. My kids love that - and I like it on laundry day because the sheets are dirty anyway. (Not that I wouldn't let them play with clean ones, but it's easier if they're already going in the washing machine.)
This is my first visit here...I found you through Bluepaintred, but anyways I remember making "forts" like that when I was a kid, and now I enjoy watching my kids do the same. Happy Rainy Days
In additional to raising my 4 bright, stubborn children and holding down 2 part time jobs I am entering into the second year as the President of the Governing Board of First Parish UU, Portland Maine. I was called to my ministry by a strong desire to help my beloved faith community realize its full potential. My service to the church is integral to my own spiritual journey.
12 comments:
what I love, is the clapping hands in the right hand corner! Awsome picture, awesome rainy day activity!
That's what my living room looks like 99% of the time! The kids love it!
There is not much that is more fun than a fort made of sheets and couch pillows.
Does it mean the Eldest is destined to be an architect when he can't even make a pillow and sheet fort without losing it if the Youngest rearranges or destroys his Creation?
I Love it. We did that all the time when we were little. Our imagination could turn anything into a fort.
OHMYGAWD, my kids love doing that. It makes a huge mess, but they love it. have your kids taken up the sledding down the stairs? they could have their winter games.
I couldn't believe it yesterday when I made a cubby for my nearly 3yr old and my hubby said they'd never done that as kids! That's a crime!
Allowing rainy (and sometimes fine) day cubbys in the lounge room is every parents responsibility!
yay for Forts.
I love days like those...
Happy rainy fortress adventures!!!
The question is, did you join them?
You're a mama after my own heart. My kids love that - and I like it on laundry day because the sheets are dirty anyway. (Not that I wouldn't let them play with clean ones, but it's easier if they're already going in the washing machine.)
This is my first visit here...I found you through Bluepaintred, but anyways I remember making "forts" like that when I was a kid, and now I enjoy watching my kids do the same.
Happy Rainy Days
Post a Comment