Amazingly, I have a picture exactly like this. Except mine was strewn across all the living room furniture, and came from an unraveled afghan I was almost done with. Oh, and he was 3 not 8.....argh.
Is is sad that the only time I did the spider web thing was when my sorority sisters had to untangle our own color of yarn to find our big sis during initiation? LOL
In additional to raising my 4 bright, stubborn children and holding down 2 part time jobs I am entering into the second year as the President of the Governing Board of First Parish UU, Portland Maine. I was called to my ministry by a strong desire to help my beloved faith community realize its full potential. My service to the church is integral to my own spiritual journey.
9 comments:
Amazingly, I have a picture exactly like this. Except mine was strewn across all the living room furniture, and came from an unraveled afghan I was almost done with. Oh, and he was 3 not 8.....argh.
....and mine is five and he did it in the den where they watch tv. An entire spool of silky cord I garbage-picked in the garment district in NYC.
He's a very clever young man. And very proud of himself from the looks of it.
The real test is whether he caught anything, lol.
Wow! That is cool looking. A human spider web.
Lisa
Yeah, I think you have yourself a Spider Boy all right. This is the same kid who hangs from the doorframe right?
That is too cute!
My kids love playing spiderweb. AKA Spiderman.
Is is sad that the only time I did the spider web thing was when my sorority sisters had to untangle our own color of yarn to find our big sis during initiation? LOL
Post a Comment