Saturday, June 09, 2007

Alive and Well

No, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth.

Or into a hole.

I am not hiding under my covers.

And I have not run away to the South of France with my friend.

Life has swept me up and carried me along this past week.

Monday is the last day of school and after that the calender is empty. Bare. Blank.

Patience, my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right there with ya - except for the bare calendar thing. It seems that everything has warp-speeded lately. Two kids working, one in football camp and engineering camp, dad in new job, mom wanting to hide in the closet (with her laptop, to catch up on blogs and blogging). Oh well. I catch up when I can - see? I'm doing it now. Amie - check. Amy - check. Ashley - check...

Bluepaintred said...

hehe. i know what you mean. lately its like a chore to update my blog, adn screw updating on weekends.. well for the most part!

LOL

Andrea Frazer said...

Your calendar is far from empty. You have a sermon to edit in between handling 4 summer crazed children. Oh, yeah!!!!!!!!