Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bacon, Backgammon and BS

Mama P has tagged me for a meme. As I have mentioned in the past, I do not like them. They feel like the chain letters that I make my kids throw away and the chain e-mails that I delete, even when they clearly state that I will burn in hell or 12 kittens will die because of my negligence.

But Mama P is a soul sister and when a soul sister tags you, you had better step up. Although, I will not, on general principle, tag anyone else. Boy, do I sound like a tight-ass control freak or what this morning?

8 Random things or habits about myself that everyone is just dying to know:

1.) I could eat my body weight in bacon. I love bacon that much.

2.) I almost flunked out of college when I become hooked on Dungeons and Dragons.

3.) My arms are so long that I can wrap my left arm around the back of head, under my chin and touch my left ear. Or at least I used to. I think my head has gotten fatter.

4.) I don't swear and can not say the "f" word without whispering....if at all. (Although, I seem to be able to write swears with the ease of a sailor.)

5.) My favorite book is Come Spring by Ben Ames Williams.

6.) I play a mean game of backgammon

7.) I was a tom boy as a kid and still am on many levels.

8.) I don't take care of my feet. They are a long way down there and other then keeping them clean and clipping my toe nails, I tend to leave them be. Until recently, that is. Someone has mentioned that he would like to suck on my toes but is put off by the callouses. As a result, my girl's pumice stone has become my new best friend.

4 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

"Someone" has mentioned? Are there more suspects than the "someone" we already know about?

Ashley Lasbury said...

Jeff, I have a hard enough time keeping track of my kids, sisters, family members and girl friends most days. The concept of more then one "friend" boggles my mind.

Andrea Frazer said...

You make me laugh.

Pollyanna said...

well, "someone" is a bit randy, isn't he? :) And kinda kinky....