Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Fresh Look

After almost two years of my grey-blue background and moon images, I was ready for a new look. After all, I am a different woman then I was in April of 2006 when I first got up the nerve to click on the Create Blog button. So, thank you Denise for skipping town and taking my old template with you. It was a blessing in disguise. Thank you to Heather at Goofy Girl Designs for my new look. She tried to find me a daisy drinking wine for the Header but on further reflection it's a good thing she failed.

I am pleased as punch with my new look and colors. Just as the old template felt right at the time, this one feels equally right.

Now, I just have to resume writing on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

You are right on two parts.

1. the template rocks. very cute and very fresh.

2. you DO need to start posting again. Cus I miss you!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Very nice, uplifting and, like you said, "fresh!"

Plus the flower fits your new lifestyle which includes a flover. Eh?

Pollyanna said...

beautiful!