Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lighter Today

Good News. Linc spoke yesterday. He recognized his teacher and greeted him by name and then answered the question "How are you?" by saying replying "I am good." When I saw him on Monday evening he had yet to communicate. This is huge and my heart is lighter and filled with renewed hope. Phin had his first stable 24 hours since the accident which is also great news. If they can keep him stable then they can try taking off of the heaviest sedative and see what happens. No news on Henry other then he continues in the ICU. Small steps. This is going to be a journey of very small steps.

Tonight is Flover Night. For the fist time in 10 days I actually feel like I might want to get him naked. Warm, naked man....Yup, that is just what the Doctor ordered.

2 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Yay!

but Momma said...

Praying for Margaret & Co.