Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You gotta do what ya gotta do.....

We have received 2 feet of snow here in Portland since the beginning of December.

We are under a Heavy Snow Warning for the next 24 hours. Total predicted snow fall: 8-12 inches.

My ex husband got custody of the snow blower in the divorce settlement.

I am therefore auctioning off one of my children to finance the purchase of a snow blower.

The kid of your choice will go to the highest bidder.

Let the bidding begin.

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Merry Christmas Ashley to you and your wonderful kids!

Bluepaintred said...

you do know that kids can handle shovels..right?

merry Christmas OTM!

Andrea Frazer said...

I like what bluepaintred said.

But if the auction is still on, I'll take the wall climber. We've got some serious cobwebs he can take care of for us.